One of the biggest advantages of being a member of ETP Writers Community, is that you have another place to get some good reviews for your book.
Submit Your Book For Review
You can use the form below to submit your book for review. Or you can submit it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your book will appear on the ETP Writers Community website within 48 hours after it has been approved for submission.
Helpful hints to get your book reviewed and sell more books
- Don’t just copy a description of your book from another website. Google frowns upon copied content, so this may prevent your book from being found in search results by Google and other search engines. Write an original summary of your book, using the keywords you have chosen.
- You may add a link to a sales page, taking readers to a page from where they can order your book. Always make sure you have the correct link. A broken link to your book’s sales page, will mean you lose that sale. So be careful when submitting the link.
- Although adding a link to your author page isn’t mandatory, it is suggested that you do so. Readers like to know more about the author of a book when they order it. Read here for more information on the setting up of author pages.
If you don’t have an author page, you can set one up with ETP Writers Community. Contact me to help you set up a free website.
- Make sure that both your book cover and profile picture is submitted as .jpg file types.
- After it has been approved, ask your friends and family to write their reviews in the comments section just below your book. The more good reviews a book gets, the more it tends to drive sales.
[contact-form-7 id=”87″ title=”Book submission form”]